Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bone Nine: Facebook 2

Well, shopping around for Facebook friends and groups is very hard for the private people. I finally decided to join the following groups: ALA, TLA, and German Shepherds. The sites were interesting, easy to read, but I think I could have gotten just as much usable information from their websites. From the German Shepherd site, a popular blog topic was best type of dog food. Dog Food. I guess asking dog park friends, their vet, dog walker, K-9 trainer, or Humane Society never occured to these owners. I am still waiting to see if someone from these groups contacts me, or to see if I can free up more time to read their blogs. I have received messages on my Facebook from people I went to high school with, which is cracking me up as my dog's name is on the account--gee, I wonder if these people remember the bari sax player? It certainly wasn't my dog Denver. It's probably just me, but I just don't see the excitement to all this.
LKO

No comments:

Post a Comment