Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bone Ten: Ning

I find Ning very repetitive--it's like Facebook all over again--maybe with more bells and whistles. Ning offers people a forum to express themselves and I was able to find a lot of blogs, pictures, links, and videos to support this expression. Again, the content ranges from very construstive projects, such as the Kahani Movement, to people with way too much time on their hands, or the one group that said to join or they would break your knees. Although I do not agree with censorship, some of the content I have seen may make me change my mind. Also, the need to borrow so much, example Youtube videos, instead of original work, information, discussion, etc. I begin to question why there is this need to express so much, and I am grateful that if was not assigned to make an account in Ning.
LKO

No comments:

Post a Comment