Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bone 14: Delicious

I had to work a little for this bone as I found myself having to constantly login into the site to add bookmarks. The tagging is fun and I can see students (and adults) relating it to keywords--keywords that you get to choose. For teachers, this could be a powerful tool for sharing resources, which is mostly what I did for my bookmarks. The automatically imported bookmarks from my email I find annoying and would not encourage this step, but adding bookmarks is cool and meaningful. Every year I do a staff presentation (with handouts) which includes popular teacher lesson websites, and then get requests for months for "what was the website for ______ lessons?". Now, I can bookmark all these popular sites and just email my Delicious address over and over and over. Much easier. I believe I will grow to like the site.
LKO

http://delicious.com/Denver23

No comments:

Post a Comment